Sunday, February 16, 2014

Halloween 2013

Before we begin, I would like to extend a heart felt thank you to certain folks (you know who you are!) who identified a little typo on my last blog that has since been corrected. Yikes! I try to keep this blog "family friendly" and unfortunately stumbled into a one-letter-off-mini-swear-word. 

Oops!

I will be more diligent in my spell checking and proof reading from here on out. 

Helloween is always fun, but this year, I feel like it was extra fun because the kids were really into it! Lucy went with the less poopular choice of American Girl "Kirsten," where as Henry chose the mainstream Superman. Butt BOTH costumes came from Wales and were so so cute! 

The kids had a parade at school, then we went trick or treating. It was really fun having Simon get off work early to be with us this year for the whole afternoon and evening.  

We still didn't get very many trick or teaters, we never do though doo doo to our busy street! Folks seem to prefer safe streets and neighborhoods where their kids are not in danger of getting hit by cars or trucks. So weird!









Trick or teat!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS