Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gaucho Pants!

I have become obsessed with various home/crafting blogs over the past few months, and one recently showed how to make "gaucho pants" for your toddler out of old t-shirts. I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "I can do that!"

I started with this t-shirt from Simon's collection of "too small/stained/holey" shirts.
And voila! Cute gaucho pants! Lucy's sporting them with pride!
I added some ribbon and buttons on the bottoms.
And even sewed a red button on the top. . . Lucy is especially fond of that one.

So go make your own gaucho pants!
Here's the link!

3 comments:

Quincy Ruth said...

Yippee for the crafting Mama!

Unknown said...

You are so creative, Erin.
I hope I have half your energy to do that kind of thing when Nola finally arrives.
xoxo

Casa Ciriza said...

mike would be so proud to know the blue moon t-shirt was put to such good use! love the gauchos. will you make me a pair?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS