Friday, January 23, 2015

2014 New Year! Yosemite National Park

Shout out to Jenny Ciriza who was all like, "You have a blog." and I was all like, "I do?!" and she was like "yes." and so here I am . . . trying to update this thing. Thanks Jenny. :)

So here we go . . .picking right up where we left off. Christmas! Last year! Eh HEM. 

On New Year's Day, the kids and I jumped in the car and headed up to Bass Lake (listening to the Frozen soundtrack all the way.) After spending a couple of days there we headed up the hill to Yosemite National Park where we stayed for a couple nights. It was magic!



 The Pop Shop Lady made several appearances. 

 Tunnel Bridge












2 comments:

Casa Ciriza said...

Yay! You're back! Love the pictures. Beautiful!

Admin Web said...

Woow beatifull blog, visit my blog guy Jendela Buwana Cipto Junaedy

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS