Monday, February 17, 2014

Disneyland . . . .again!

Disneyland is our favorite. 

The passes my parents bought us (THANK YOU AGAIN!!!) were slowly coming to an end. In our last month with Disney access we decided to kick it up a notch and try out a roller coaster or two. The kids are finally tall enough to ride them so I tricked convinced them to go on my favorite, Space Mountain. 

I think I'll let the photo speak for itself:




Let's just say it will be several years before we attempt that ride again. 
Too soon.



Lucy collected Merida's autograph. Merida was amazing. She played with Lucy for about 10 minutes! She talked to her, asked her questions . . . and I think she is really Scottish too! I was really impressed. 





It's a Small World!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS