Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog Abuse

I've been heckled, judged, and scorned. There are protesters in my yard. There's even rumors of a group who are on a hunger strike until I start blogging again. 

YOU'RE WELCOME, AMERICA!

I'm so behind I don't know where to start.

Do I go back in time and recount all the events that were missed? Do I start now with a clean slate? Do I grab my lap top and hurl it into Eaton Canyon?

What's that? You're DYING to hear about my Fall/Winter? Well, shoot. Hate to disappoint a fan.

I'm going deep so get yourself a cup of coffee and, if you are keeping up your New Year's Resolutions, get a carrot stick. If you, like me, are not, then get a banana nut muffin.
Here goes.

We went to Riley's Farm to get our pumpkins this year. 
It was so much fun we decided to pick some apples as well.










No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS