Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wales Watching

A short walk from the Hunt's home is a little park by Simon's old "scout field." We walked the kids down for a little romp in the sunshine. Simon got a bit misty eyed and wandered off at one point to look around and recall old shenanigans from his younger days.


Lucy teetered and tottered

Nana Wales pushed enthusiastically (per Lucy's request)

Henry got in on the swinging
We also had a chance to go up to Thornhill farm. Simon, Sharon, the kids, and I all squeezed (yes, I sat sideways) into Sharon's Volkswagon Polo for the short trip and we were so glad we did.
What a wonderful little farm!
The farm had goats, ducks, chickens, cows, sheep, donkeys, and yes, a couple of reindeer, just for kicks.

We loved it!





And a nice stroll around Roath Park is always a good idea- More teeter totter action. . .

To Be Continued. . .

1 comment:

L SHUK UP said...

I was just in a discussion the other day debating the existence of 'real' reindeer. I took the position of "NO". I think I still do until I see pictures.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS