Thursday, February 11, 2010

Off the wagon

Yikes!
What happened?

I fell off the blog wagon for a month!

I guess that tells you a little about me at the moment. I'm in this little window of life where the thought of finding the camera cord and uploading my photos is so daunting it sends me into a mini panic attack. Luckily, I can take pictures with my phone too!

Went for a little walk with Lucy and Henry yesterday. I pushed Henry in the stroller and Lucy trotted along beside me, periodically stopping to lay on various neighbor's yards to test their softness.

We have a winner!

Climbing on a fire hydrant wouldn't have occurred to me normally. . .
. . but it's just her size!


Henry was amused.
He stared at the trees and made cooing sounds, including my favorite sound that Lucy used to make that sounds like a gutteral, "Ukraine. Ukraine. Ukraine."

I will plug my camera in at some point.

Allegedly.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS