Thursday, July 2, 2009

Swimmin' with Mimi and Papa!

There's an unfair temperature divide between where we live and where my parents live. The heat of the summer is really kicking in and on Wednesday, I called my mom in a pool of my own sweat and declared that I was coming over to swim with Lucy. We were roasting and needed some relief. My mom let me know I should be sure to bring a sweatshirt because the coastal fog, "just hasn't burned off yet and it's pretty cool."

Wha?

So we came over and Papa took Lucy for a swim in her "African Queen" style cruiser.

Then, when they were finished, Mimi wrapped her up in a warm towel. I was having flashbacks of swimming lessons as a child in Carmel where my mom would wait with a towel because it was so cold outside. Lucy appreciated her quick wrap style.

We love our Mimi and Papa!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS