Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ahhhh advent and the build up to Christmas! . . . wait.

I think working on our house before Christmas combined with the wind storms bumped me a full month  off schedule. Normally I would only be 2 or 3 weeks late blogging about my favorite season, but this is getting ridiculous.

It was a tough call- do I go BACKWARDS and blog about Christmas and all its wonder? Or do I just start from the right now and cut my losses?

Well, bear with me people, because I'm going back.  . . back. . . back in time. Back to a time before Christmas. . . . Sadie's birthday.

Heather and Ron planned a fun evening celebrating little miss Sadie turning two. We ate at the Lazy Dog Cafe (which was a super cute dog themed restaurant) and then we headed up to Irvine Park for their Santa Train event! (Think Polar Express. . . you ride a train up a winding hill to find Santa at the top)


The birthday girl! Oh my gosh I love my niece. She is so darn cute. . . AND FUNNY!
 Heather nailed it, as usual, on the adorable themed cupcakes.

 Waiting for the train! The line was all the way around the entire station, but the Eckerts new a guy named Joe, and we were given VIP treatment. What is it with those Eckerts? How do they always know a guy? Love that woo you two!


Thanks for bearing with my through my blog hiatus.
See? Wasn't it worth it?
Weren't the Sadie's birthday pictures cute?




No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS