Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DADA!

On the eve of her 7th birthday, Lucy decided to say, "DADA!" Or rather a whole string of Dada in a dadadadadadadadda fashion. We are convinced she has said her first word! It makes for funny moments such as yesterday when I opened the dryer, only to find a forgotten load sitting there waiting to be folded. I said to Lucy, "Well! Who left all these CLOTHES in here and didn't FOLD THEM?!" Lucy replied, "DADA."

At last! A witness!

The only problem is, she doesn't always perform on cue. (See video. . . )

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think I heard a "Mama" in there.... as it should be! My niece is adorable!

Nana Hunt said...

None of that..Lucy definitely said
"Nana - I miss you so very much and I can't wait to see you in June and give you a big cwtch"

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS