Monday, October 18, 2010

Storytime LIVE

Our friends Jenny and Mike (and their amazing kiddos Maddie and Wil) invited us to go with them to Downtown LA to attend the Nickelodeon Live show at the Nokia theater. Our friends Sarah and Tony and the twins came too.
What an amazing show!

Lucy sat perfectly still for the first half, taking it all in, eyes glued to the stage. Henry, on the other hand, clapped and bobbed his head through the whole thing! 




I'm the map! I'm the map! I'm the map!I'm the map! I'm the map!


The Hunt men gave the show two thumbs up

Fletcher, Fallon, Maddie, Lucy, and Wil. . . seasoned theater-goers

The crowd!
(Thanks for letting me swipe your pictures, Sarah and Tony. Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS