Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our new stroller

We were very excited to receive our new fabulous Joovy stroller last week via UPS! Nana and Papa Hunt have really outdone themselves this time. Thank you so much!

Although the stroller is REALLY a present for baby boy Hunt, Lucy and I took it for a test drive this morning while hunting for acorns.

She loves the standing platform on the back.

But if she gets tired, she can sit down . . . .my only question is, where do I get to sit down if I get tired?
Then Lucy decided to take a stroller-free moment and walk Miss Marcie.
Side note* Went to the doctor today, and we're still holding. . . made an appointment for Monday, which is my due date. Hopefully, I won't make it to Monday. I'm planning on going to Caioti Pizza, home of the world famous labor inducing salad.

I think I'll eat two.

1 comment:

Casa Ciriza said...

oh man... i've been wondering what the word is with you and baby boy hunt (is he henry or what?) :)
i just checked your FB page and your profile was unavailable. you didn't shut it down did you? hang in there. know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. man, didn't realize MONDAY is your due date. that's crrrraaaazy!
love the new stroller by the way...

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS