Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just keep swimming. . .just keep swimming. . .

This week has been crazy for me as I facilitate testing for 75 kids of different grade levels and do my normal learning record meetings at the same time. ( YIKES!) I've leaned heavily on my close friends and family a lot the past two days! Mom and Dad took Lucy on Monday all day, and are taking her on Wednesday too. We are so grateful!

Today Lucy got to spend some time with our great friends Tony, Sarah, Brian, and Allison, and of course her two little buddies Fallon and Fletcher. Check out Sarah's blog for an account of their day. I'm so jealous!

Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Quincy Ruth said...

Couldn't be that Nemo is helping keep Lu entertianed as well? I just turned off that movie minutes ago.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS