Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Girl's Weekend 2010

Our annual retreat with my Westmont girlfriends was just as relaxing and wonderful as I hoped it would be. A babyfest indeed, we had Henry, Nola, Tillie, Cody, and Hadley present as well as Trip and occasionally Ingrid, who are part of the Golden Pig era.

What a treat! What a weekend! I miss you guys!

Here's Henry and his new little friend, the beautiful Hadley.
Thanks for the new turtle jammies, Lizzie.

Henry's Auntie Kama knows how to do "This Little Piggie" like a pro.
Henry's Auntie Jenny thought he was a nice guy too.

Aeramy brilliantly planned for two babysitters to sit inside with the kiddies while we sat outside and had a gorgeous Mediterranean feast planned, again, by Aeramy. You'll notice that only one baby needed his mommy's assistance. Eh-HEM.


Hadley Olivia
Henry and his little buddy, Cody
I'm pretty sure they are holding hands.

The babies! Left to right, Henry, Cody, Tillie, Hadley, and Nola

Henry cried the entire flight to Arizona (YIKES.) Luckily, he was much more relaxed. Probably because we got to fly home with Jenny.


Thank you, ladies, for such a great trip. I limped in, and marched out. Thank you for feeding my soul!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind that I snagged a picture or two from you... and linked my post to yours (just in case mom and company want to see more pics from the weekend).

Thanks & love,
Kristie

Sprincely said...

REALLY good pics Erin, thank you!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS