Thursday, July 16, 2009

American Idol, EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

Those of you who know me well know of my passion for performance in my childhood, and by childhood I mean until I was 27.

It appears that my jammie-clad daughter has also picked up the karaoke bug. She's right on the cusp of singing and her attempts generally end up sounding like strange Swedish beat boxing.
Accompanied by her generous arm flailing, watching Lucy sing has easily become my favorite past time.

I think Simon, and by Simon I mean Simon Cowell, would judge that performance as, "brilliant."

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have never heard a rendition of "Row, Row, Row" that is as heartfelt, personalized, and contemporary. You've shown perfect pitch, as well as some extraordinary dance moves. Well done, Lucy. I'm confident that we will see you in the top 3!

L SHUK UP said...

She's on the Hot Tamale Train!!!

Oh, wait, wrong show.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS